"Always keep your words soft and sweet ... just in case you have to eat them."

5/9/12

The Delicious Edible Morel Mushroom

Freshly Picked Morel Mushrooms
Morel Mushroom Rolled In Flour
Skillet Fried Morel Mushroom
Ready To Eat Morel Mushrooms
There is nothing I love more than preparing a recipe whose main ingredient comes from Mother Nature's Own natural food pantry. One of those being the delicious edible Morel Mushroom. I roll mine in some flour and fry them in a cast iron skillet. I know... I know... fried foods are supposed to be fattening! But see that's the beauty of preparing natural foods from Mother Nature's pantry. The way I have it figured, is that the hiking and hunting for the mushrooms burns up the excess calories. In any case they are delicious. The photographs should explain the preparation and cooking process.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food For Thought?