"Always keep your words soft and sweet ... just in case you have to eat them."

6/7/10

Milk Chocolate - Chocolate Chip Cookies



I absolutely love these cookies, and I hope you do as well! Ingredients needed: 2 sticks of butter or margarine softened, 1 cup sugar ( I prefer Domino® Sugar ), 2/3 cup packed brown sugar, 1 cup peanut butter ( Choosy Moms choose Jif® ), 1 tsp. vanilla, 2 eggs, 2 cups of all purpose flour ( my favorite being Hudson Cream® Flour ), 1 cup of quick oats ( I prefer Quaker® Oats ), 2 tsp. baking soda ( My preference here being Arm & Hammer® Baking Soda ), 1/2 tsp. salt, 12 oz package of Milk Chocolate Chips ( I'm a die hard Hershey's® fan. Ha ). Preparations are as follows: Preheat oven to 375 degrees Mix together butter, sugar, peanut butter, vanilla, and eggs, beat vigorously till creamy and well blended. Stir in remaining dry ingredients. Add milk chocolate chips. Mix well. Drop by spoonfuls ( or ice cream scoop ) onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 375 for approx. 10 minutes or until golden brown. Makes approx. 4 dozen cookies. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food For Thought?